What is it?
Dental emergencies can be one of any number of things:
- Broken tooth
- Broken dentures
- Knocked out tooth (also known as an ‘avulsed’ tooth)
- Mobile dental implant (an implant that has started to move around rather than remaining fixed and unnoticeable)
- Dislodged veneer or crown
- Uncontrolled, severe pain from toothache or dental abscess
- Uncontrolled intraoral bleeding or hemorrhage
- Infected oral piercing
- Unexplained sudden or chronic changes in tooth colour
- Embedded foreign body in intraoral soft tissue or between teeth
- Intraorall ulcerations that won’t heal
- Broken orthodontic retainer
- And more.
Why might you need it?
If any of the above dental emergencies are something you are currently experiencing, you don’t need to wait to get it fixed.
Emergency dental services are available for all of the above, and more, dental issues.
What can The Esthene Dental Centre do for you?
We know that dental emergencies happen, and often at the most inconvenient of times.
- Did you break a tooth?
- Are you suffering from sudden excruciating tooth pain?
- Fell and knocked a tooth out completely?
We will do our very best to help you right away.
The Esthene Dental Centre offers patients access to immediate and convenient emergency dentistry services with a dentist or dental professional whenever possible.